Turnitin assignments have been archived as part of the larger Moodle rollover and archive project.
- Session 14/15 Turnitin Assignments in Banner courses (but not those delivered through Partnerships) were archived and moved to the Moodle Archive at http://moodle-archive.rhul.ac.uk.
- Turnitin assignments were deleted from 15/16 Moodle course spaces. This prevents licensing, access, performance, and management issues arising from the re-use of expired Turnitin assignments.
Administrators/course editors should:
- Create new Turnitin Assignments in Moodle 15/16 course spaces. These are now all available in Moodle at http://moodle.rhul.ac.uk.
- Use the 14/15 Moodle course spaces to create Turnitin Assignments for resubmissions, at http://moodle-archive.rhul.ac.uk. This will consolidate all 14/15 Moodle/Turnitin activities.
- The Moodle-based support materials for creating and managing Turnitin assignments can be accessed directly at: http://tiny.cc/ti15