four five six things we are working on during this term:
- Recording student presentations using iPads and the College lecture capture service RePlay/Panopto;
- Using Moodle assignment tool to capture student wrtten work; and RePlay/Panopto to record feedback to a private folder
- Using Turnitin’s PeerMark tool to support peer marking, with existing e-assessment models and tools
- Supporting anonymity and interactivity using Moodle tools such the Choice tool to facilitate in-class polling, peer learning, and to ignite discussion;
- Gathering feedback anonymously
- Using Moodle quizzes to create diagnostic tests and performance support for Personal Advisors and Departmental Managers
We will share the processes, advantages, challenges, and outcomes of these initiatives throughout the term. Do feel free to get in touch to find out more before then.